- If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake,We are sorry for that.
- We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in the future.
- If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL, and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) at
- [email protected]
- I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice
All product names, logos, trademarks, and brands appearing on the website are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.We have rights to distribute and promote our products, services, brands, trademarks, logos, names on any page of the website.We doesn’t distribute and promote any of malicious software or content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware.UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS DISTRIBUTE AND PROMOTE ANY OF CONTENT THAT WAS LISTED ABOVE, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and it is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
Procedure for making Copyright Infringement Claims
To be effective under the DMCA, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to website agents or owners that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Website to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following e-mail address: [email protected] NOTE THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. Any other inquiries, including technical support requests, billing questions, reports of email abuse and third party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.